Olympic House, Doddington Road, Lincoln, LN6 3SE
Fully redeveloped in 2005, Olympic House provides one of the highest quality office specification’s in the Lincoln market. The property occupies a prominent position fronting Doddington Road within the South West Quarter Business District, widely regarded as Lincoln’s premier commercial and business location. Other major local occupiers include BP, Costa, Ibis, Yodel, Audi, Land Rover, Mercedes, Kier Homes, Total Fitness, Booker Wholesale, Simons Group and Dynex.
Strong tenant line-up of Langleys Solicitors LLP, Savills, Brewin Dolphin and AVG Technologies.
44,858 sq ft (4,167.4 sq m), and extends to a total site area of 1.75 acres (0.71 hectares).
Excellent parking ratio of 1:239 sq ft (188 car parking spaces).
One suite of 5,737 sq ft currently available to let through joint marketing agents, Cushman Wakefield and Lambert Smith Hampton. This unit could be split to suit requirements.
- More than a quarter of the UK’s oil refinery production
- Over £16 billion to the national economy
- 40 million UK customers within a four-hour drive
- The busiest port in the UK at Grimsby & Immingham
- Easy access to 370 million European customers
- A population of more than one million people